Monday, September 9, 2013

The Background Search

Ok guys and gals it's me again Mastermind,
   Funny story so to speak. The other day I was out on the town. You all know me, doing what masters do. This beautiful young lady graced me with her presents. Notice the word presents as this was definitely not a gift. We'll get to that later. Anyway we hit it off and decided to exchange numbers. Long story short we went on a date and then a second one. It was around then that I started hearing things around town. Me being me not listen to the he say she say. Even though criminalrecords came to mind, I call her up to come by the house for dinner and a movie. Great time though. 

   The next morning I noticed my watch was missing. There was that thought,check public records, but don't bother asking her about it. It will show up sooner or later. So I head out and run across an old school buddy of mine. We talk and he tells me about a situation that he just went through. Basically he meet a lady and one night when things begin to get a little heavy, his door was kicked in. This woman had set him up to be robbed. She was out on bond and I just went out with her. She had found her next victim before going back to jail. I called her and told her to lose my number. I had friends sleep over every single night for a week. None of this would have happened had she been everified.

   I decided to do a people finder, a us search, or even search phone numbers. I was on the web looking for background check, back ground check, and even backround check. Notice the misspelling backround check. After extensive web searches it had be in my face all alone. This web based, unlimited public records searches, system called Everfy. They claim that it's all legal. The information that they pull up is off of state funded public records. Read more about them on their website, link to the right. If you don't know what public records are then I will explain in the next post. 

Until then