Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Criminal History Check

Well I'm back
    Sad to say it's now one am and I am wide awake. Well the good thing is I have time to inform you that things are looking good. E-Verify is looking like everything they say they are. They have a $1 five day trial offer that allows you to check on the new people in your life. You can pull up information by their name, phone, address and even their email address. You now have the power of background checks in the palm of you hands. Scammers are out there and now you have the upper hand. Everify lets you search criminal record, public records, criminal background, and even social media. I was hoping you could even check with the credit agencies. Well enough of that it is now time to check them out. So for the next five days I am going to maximize my unlimited public records srearches. I will let you know more as I get more in-deth with this database. Catch you in a couple days. 


P.S. If you want to know more about why I'm writing this please read my story below
.